Monday, June 16, 2008

More for the money! :(

So my summer has been pretty BLAH! I have been at home or in Terre Haute every single week trying to make any ounce of money I can get. Gas is soooooooooo expensive that is basically takes away the money I earn. I cannot save money for the life of me and I really need to! Student teaching is right around the corner and I have NO money to use when I start teaching. I hate the fact that I have to be a bum and get money off my mom like I'm in high school again. I feel horrible when I do that! Then when I want to do something with friends I really can't because I don't have any money! I'm hoping that I will get some AMAZING teaching job that pays more then the norm! ha ha... doubt it! I just had to choose a career that doesn't get paid much even though I'm going to be educating the people that will grow up to make twice or even triple the amount of money I will! BOO!

DONATIONS CAN BE MADE TO ME IF YOU WANT!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I hate gas prices too! And it makes the groceries go up! I need some money too!!! I'll let you know if I win the lottery!